la main blanche Index du Forum

la main blanche
Forum de la guilde de La Main Blanche - Elune/ Varimathras

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Plugin Smf

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la main blanche Index du Forum -> la main blanche -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
betadr

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Plugin Smf Répondre en citant

Facebook Plugin Smf
> DOWNLOAD

Site Links New Posts Recent Activity Classifieds - Buy/Sell/Trade Account Help Desk Useful Links Register Now! Showcase Trending Topics Interviews Big Boards! Are you the admin of a big board? Are you managing crowds of people, piles of posts and juggling revenue streams? Come join the Big Board Zone. Enter your API Settings To obtain your API Credentials you first of all need a OneAll Site. Unfortunately has to be recoded to work with them.One of the most annoying thing with SMF is no facebook login. I had an issue last time getting to work inside SMF the code didn't work correctly. Connected to ping.api.oneall.com. Eliminate the issues of forgotten usernames and passwords! 30+ Social Networks Supported: Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yahoo, PayPal, Foursquare, OpenID, LiveJournal, Steam, Wordpress.com, StackExchange, Windows Live, Pinterest, Instagram, Disqus, Blogger, Github.com, Skyrock.com, VKontakte, Mail.ru . XenForo style by Pixel Exit Quality Add-Ons by WMTech 2018 WebMachine Technologies, Inc. Its an SMF Mod that adds Facebook and Twitter Share Buttons to your SMF forum. Some XenForo functionality crafted by ThemeHouse. Print Pages: [1] Go Up previous next SMFHacks.com Forum Modifications/Themes Modifications Talk SA Facebook Integration v2.0.3 (SMF 2.0.6) facebook API issue Related Topics Subject / Started by Replies Last post Facebook integration with SMF Classifieds Started by spcx Feature Requests 0 Replies 3229 Views April 09, 2012, 12:54:22 pm by spcx SA Facebook Integration+Accented characters & Html Tag Started by rickyherbal Modifications Talk 0 Replies 3145 Views September 20, 2012, 02:37:12 am by rickyherbal SA Facebook Integration update/install issue Started by veri Modifications Talk 1 Replies 3690 Views April 21, 2013, 07:54:27 am by SMFHacks sa facebook integration character set problem. Home Forum Products Downloads Search Login Register . MAKE SURE the " SandBox " mode is on DISABLE. c. Member Posts: 95 Facebook plugin on: December 20, 2012, 06:08:32 am can someone tell me what is wrong with the facebook connect plugin? ive set it up properly but it wont log anyone in. Please try laterNot sure if I have created the appid correctly Logged kcguy Full Member Posts: 103 Re: Facebook plugin Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 05:59:56 pm The error you are having is coming from facebook. .. In this case you are the developer."SANDBOX" mode is only for testing purposes and not public use.Hope it helps Logged jlion Newbie Posts: 2 Re: Facebook plugin Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 10:34:08 pm Hi there, I have the same problem.I'm using OSClass v3.0.2 and Facebook Connect Plugin v1.1.When someone clicks the facebook login button, they are redirected to facebook to allow my app into their account.But when facebook redirects back to my site, nothing happens. (Details) Search Engine by Digital PointForum software by XenForo™ 2010-2017 XenForo Ltd. Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to view this page properly. Recommended How to move from Feedburner to Aweber Recent Posts Track Any Android Device You Want By Installing This Tracking Application 4 Smart Ways To Saving Money on Gaming Top 7 Gaming Laptops Available for Purchase Movavi Video Converter Review Fast & High-quality Conversions How to Convert any PDF to Word: Fast, Accurate and Secure Featured Posts Easiest Method to Buy Airtime From Any Bank in Nigeria Without Internet Banking & ATM Borrow/Get Airtime Loan From All Nigerian Network Providers All Nigerian Internet Data Bundle Plans & Subscription Codes Stay Tuned Enter your Email & Let the News get to You! Follow Follow Us Copyright 2010 - 2018 Oscarmini All Rights Reserved And Our Forum All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners . Oscar Frank A Nerd who blogs, makes music, Video-graphs, writes #codes and LOOPS the whole process for a living. You should receive a green success message if your server is able to communicate with our API. ukfriancy Newbie Posts: 3 SA Facebook Integration v2.0.3 (SMF 2.0.6) facebook API issue on: November 01, 2013, 09:43:30 am Help!! I can't understand how to fix it. They are not logged.My facebook app is properly configured. SMF 2.0.10 SMF 2015, Simple Machines XHTML RSS WAP2. Logged Travelfrog Jr. Simply download and install on your Forum as a Mod Package and thats it. Got the App Secret and ID too.Should I change the permissions (the attach file)?Thank you so so much!!!!! Logged SMFHacks Administrator Hero Member Posts: 14267 Re: SA Facebook Integration v2.0.3 (SMF 2.0.6) facebook API issue Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 12:38:09 pm Looks ok I think Logged Get your Forum Ranked! at - find out how your forum compares with others! Also contests/promotions for verified sites. If the sandbox mode is on it will only let the developer of the app use it. Drop your success or complaint in the comment box please. Using OSClass 3.0.2 Logged rudy78 Guest Re: Facebook plugin Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 08:28:47 am hi there u can follow this its work for me Logged lightbulb Newbie Posts: 31 Re: Facebook plugin Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 11:01:24 pm That update appears to be for an older version of the plugin. My facebook app was already configured like that. Configuration 3. Would bring new forum users like instantly. Copyright 2011-2018 oneall.com - All Rights Reserved Privacy policy - Terms of use - Imprint - Contact us . Installation 2. If you have access to the console of your server you can test if outbound requests are allowed by using this command: telnet ping.api.oneall.com 443. It has to be done only once for each provider and we will guide you through this process. SMFHacks.com . Your existing SMF users can furthermore link their regular account to one or more social networks and can then use these social network accounts to login 5a02188284
chinese horoscope facebook applicationhow to delete an album on the facebook appgoogle facebook app for androidfacebook app for nokia 2323gimana caranya biar status di facebook banyak yang likefacebook hack tool 100 working v 2.8 0 mahyfacebook goods for salefacebook facepile app idhow to find lost password for facebookcome sbloccare app facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la main blanche Index du Forum -> la main blanche -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation